Google has announced it has launched the ability for small businesses to quickly edit their Google Local Business I listing directly on Google search results. Google is testing this feature in Digital Marketing Company Nottingham , and now appears to read official roll-out.
Google has said you just found your business on Google Search, “and you can complete and enhance your listing, share photos and posts that relate to your business, and see how many views you get.” When you find your business in the search, you’ll see a new menu in the search results. An important point – you must be logged into an account that has ownership of Google My Business account. Then click the edit button and you can edit the fields will be highlighted for you.
Read Also:- Ways to Get a verified badge on Instagram?
Here is what you can do from the search results:
• Add or correct business information, post updated hours, and more.
• Create a post on Google and share content with your customers.
• Share photos that make your business stand out.
• See how many views your listing gets, and easy access to detailed information about the performance of your list.
• Know when users upload photos of your business.
• Fast take the most important Digital Marketing Companies Nottingham action to resolve and improve your business listing.